2018 Honda VT750C2
Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
V-Twin in stealth mode.
Honda's Phantom may have understated looks with its spoked wheels on black rims, tough front fork, bobbed fenders and matte silver highlights. But make no mistake, the blacked-out 745cc V-twin and throaty exhaust always makes a big entrance.
The Phantom has a slightly upright seating position so it’s equally comfortable cruising the boulevard or taking weekend trips. All with a price that will keep you in the black.
Modern V-Twin Power: Enjoy easy cold-weather starting and seamless, all-condition fuel delivery thanks to the Shadow Phantom’s 745cc V-twin engine featuring Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI).
Understatedly Bold: The Phantom’s black engine, frame, rims and handlebar—all ever-so-perfectly accented with matte silver highlights—definitely help give it a vibe that demands attention.
Made To Go The Distance: The Phantom’s durable and virtually maintenance-free shaft final drive ensures smooth and dependable power that makes it a true pleasure to ride.
- 2-into-2 Exhaust System: Sleek pipes feature bullet-style mufflers for that classic cruiser style of yesteryear. Large-diameter head pipes and 2-into-2 system design combine to put out true, V-twin cruiser sound.
- Shaft Final Drive: Clean, efficient, proven, low-maintenance. Shaft final drive is the perfect choice for a machine like this, and for riders who pile on the miles. You never have to worry about lubrication or adjustment out on the road. And an added plus: it helps keep your bike cleaner, too.
- Three-Valve Dual-Plug Combustion Chamber: It’s the best of both worlds: The three-valve combustion chambers used on many of our V-twin cruisers feature two intake valves and one exhaust, helping them breathe efficiently to boost both horsepower and torque.
- V-Twin Engine: Nothing pumps out the torque like a big V-twin. The Phantom’s power makes it perfect for both around-town cruising, commutes and casual weekend-long rides.
- Low Seat Height: Skimming the pavement at just 25.8 inches, the Phantom’s low seat height makes flat-footing it at stoplights or in parking lots a breeze. And the Phantom’s narrow seat/tank junction makes it feel even lower.
- Front-Disc Brake: If there’s one place you don’t want retro performance, it’s your brakes. That’s why we gave the Shadow Phantom a 296mm front disc for distinctly modern stopping power.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Shadow's fuel injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes, and optimal performance in any condition.
- Stylish Finish: Bobber-inspired styling with extensive blacked-out and matte finishes.
- Spoked Wheels: Spoked black wheels and hubs feature a 120/90-17 front tire and 160/80-15 rear tire to complete the overall custom look.
- Gunfighter Saddle: Sleek, one-piece gunfighter-type seat is comfortable and looks great too.
- Shorty Front Fender: Minimalist front fender gives the Shadow Phantom a lighter, cleaner, more progressive look.
- Five-Speed Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed transmission lets you cruise the boulevard at a low, unhurried pace, yet allows you hop on the highway without revving the engine through the roof.
- Engine Type: 745cc liquid-cooled 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 79 mm x 76 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 34 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 41 mm fork; 4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 296 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 120/90-17
- Rear Tire: 160/80-15
- Rake: 34 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 161 mm (6.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 64.6 in.
- Seat Height: 25.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 549 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal., including 0.9-gal. reserve
- Miles Per Gallon: 56 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Matte Black Metallic
- Model ID: VT750C2B
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 79 mm x 76 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 34 mm throttle body
- Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Wide-ratio five-speed
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm fork; 4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.5 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 296 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.8 in.
- 34 deg. (Caster Angle)
- 161 mm (6.3 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal., including 0.9-gal. reserve
- 56 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 549 lb.
- Matte Black Metallic
- One year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.